Friday 29 April 2011

Introduction

The prince who never became King; but did become a pauper
The Kshatriya who almost became a Monk
The epitome of masculinity who became a eunuch
The student par excellence who bested his master
The cousin who became a friend; and the friend who became a devotee
The warrior who became a Hero…and then a Legend
The husband who almost never was…
The father who never could be…

The universe would not have received the Gospel Truth, if I did not have a conscience or questions.
Bhagwad Geeta, the precious river of wisdom that enriched my soul…, however enshrined me forever as the Ears that listened.

The war that followed deified me forever as the Arms that showered missiles of Death and Moksha/Salvation

The Ardent Devotee and the Invincible Warrior…the Ears and the Arms
Somewhere along the way, History forgot my Voice!

1 comment: